2007-02-08

In a rainy morning

It has been quite warm since a few days. This kind if mild temperature actually should be in March or April, though. I really fear that there will be no winter, no spring, no autumn in Korea in the future.

It is drizzling from the early morning. (Or maybe from last night?)
It took me some days to get used to the early morning class I have near the Samsung Subway Station. It's becoming a bit easier now.

I had some plans I hoped to carry out this winter, like studying, deciding about what to write in my thesis, going to the mountains once a week, exercising every day, studying Japanese, etc.
None of them has been really carried out, though. But I dont' feel so bad about it.
Despite the troubles I had, the five-weeks Korean course at the Mongolian School was not that bad at the end. (But I'm sure I'm not going to do that kind of work again.)
Some things happen to come across in your life unexpected, but probably they are needed, and give you some certain lessons about life.
The teaching job I currently found, and the volunteer work I got through G.O.A'L help me a lot to get new experiences and I also get much motivated to study more. So I think the coming semester will be more exciting (and also much busier) compared to the last one. I'm just a bit worried about the part-time job as an assistant researcher coz I'm not supposed to work at my department but at the department of English language. I really hope it is possible to keep both jobs, and not that I must give up one of them. (Anyway it's impossible to leave the part-time job as an assistant researcher during the semester.)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

you're welcome ;) thanks for visiting my blog, by the way: did you read it in german or english? ;)

Anonymous said...

both:)

Equinox said...

Song, it seems that you have a lot to worry these days. From global warming, rainy day, thesis to part-time and volunteer work. That's quite a lot for one to worry about. Take it easy. Breathe in and out and take one problem at a time.

Anonymous said...

Thank you Equinox:)
You're right.
I will.

Unknown said...

it's the el nino phenomenon.

Singapore has no winter, no autumn, no spring. It's always summer.

But these past few days have been really hot during the day. Scorching hot hot hot.

I need my red umbrella.

Anonymous said...

Aini, you know what?
I remember only a few days we had snow this winter. Less then five...