2007-02-06

It's obvious that there are some things making me nervous thesedays, otherwise there would be no way to explain the reason why I sleep so badly, feel so tired during the day, suffer from indigestion, and can't really concentrate on something.
I should try to get a more easy and composed attitude to things I expect to face. Easy to say but hard to do, however.

The coming semester seems to be full of new works and studies, with a part-time job at the university as an assistant researcher, as a private tutor and also a volunteer in Korean language teaching, etc.

To have new experience is good, but I hope I'll be not overwhelmed with too much works.

2 comments:

Spicebears 스파이스베어 said...

Take it easy. Exercise ... it wil help you overcome any stress you have.

Anonymous said...

Thanks, I will:)
I really need to relax about all those things and take them easy.
Still a long way to learn how to survive in this world...